High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Bread & Butter Wines in Napa Valley is opening a brand new Tasting Room this summer! Come join our team as we get this exciting new tasting room off the ground! Our wines have always been made in this beloved region and we cannot wait for our friends to come visit us at our tasting room on the celebrated Silverado Trail nestled amongst the vineyards. Guests will experience elegance, joy and upscale comfort while enjoying our limited release Napa Valley wines only available through our Tasting Room, Wine Club and Online Shop. Join us to experience a pairing as timeless as bread & butter, joy and a glass, or two, of wine. Made by Winemaker Linda Trotta, our Napa Valley wines showcase the power and elegance of their terroir while being compelling examples of their varieties.
We have opportunities for super-friendly, reliable people looking to join our fun, tasting room team in the Napa Valley. We would schedule training days in late May once construction is finished on our brand new tasting room.
This is a part time role, weekends required. Event coverage and attendance at pick-up parties is mandatory. A flexible schedule and ability to be on-call for emergencies is appreciated. If you cannot work weekends and holidays, please do not apply.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting guests with wine tasting, education and purchases
- Promoting our wine club
- Maintaining cleanliness of the tasting room, bathrooms and outside areas
- Helping with setting up the tasting room and regularly stocking wine and merchandise
- Consistently demonstrate a friendly, professional attitude
- Identify and acknowledge Wine Club Members, making them feel welcome/special
- Maintain a professional conduct and appearance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds to/from a height of 5 feet
- Customer service, retail sales and team-working experience essential
- Friendly, positive, outgoing attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Available between 8 and 28 hours per week on average (we will work with you on number of hours)
- Wine knowledge and Wine Direct POS experience a plus
- TEAMWORK is important!
If this sounds like the perfect job for you we hope you will apply! We are eager to talk to you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Competitive hourly rate + tips and incentives
Job Type: Part-time
- Weekend availability
We have modified our guest experience in order to do our best to minimize risk to our employees and our guests. We are operating on a reservation only system to limit guest counts and provide staff with masks, sanitizer and distancing for their safety.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location