Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt; Part-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
The Mayflower at Winter Park offers distinctive living for our senior residents. To accomplish this, our team members are essential in maintaining the standard of excellence in all aspects of our community.
From compassionate nurses to talented chefs, every team member is valued, and we strive to hire only the best candidates for our incredible residents.
Our Excellent Benefits Program includes:
- *Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with plans available to cover employee, spouse and dependents. The Mayflower pays a substantial portion of the premium for all coverage options.
- *Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off with Carryover and Cash Buy Down Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Freshly Prepared Hot Meals for You to Enjoy Daily
Our Employees are:
- committed to perform duties and responsibilities, even with minimal supervision.
- proactive in meeting the needs of the residents and the community.
- highly reliable and dedicated to providing quality service.
- enthusiastic at work and with people.
The Mayflower, an Equal Opportunity Employer, values the diversity of our team in delivering a world class resident experience.
Job description available upon request.
*available to full-time employees
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
To keep our employees and residents safe, our employees wear masks, we temperature check, complete a daily questionnaire and look for symptoms with both employees and residents. We use hand sanitizer and keep our community clean and sanitized.
- What is your desired hourly pay?
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location