From $18 an hour
Full Job Description
Come grow with the Hampton Inn Denver!
Join an amazing Team at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver!
Primary responsibility is to provide administrative and performance support to the sales department by developing and maintaining cross department initiatives such as generating group contracts, entering data into hotel platforms, assisting with front desk responsibilities, running hotel reports, providing guest services, executing errands, reviewing arrivals, identify prospective leads, compiling corporate and group guest history, support overall property in guest satisfaction goals, provide reservation support and more.
- Develops relationship with in-house guests and prospective client by maintaining contact on a regular basis
- Executes daily task list provided by sales and operations leadership.
- Enters and maintains rooming list for upcoming group arrivals
- Updates on-property hotel marketing material
- Provides personal attention to in-house guests and prospective clients, at all times, to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Provides for any last-minute needs in-house guest or potential client may have
- Conducts site inspections, as assigned, with definite bookings
- Conducts walk-in inspections for potential group sales, as assigned
- Communicates with Sales Department after pre-qualifying business
- Inputs and maintains all information in respective hotel systems
- Works on special projects as assigned by Director of Sales and General Manager
- Attends weekly sales and operations meetings and other meetings as deemed necessary