$15 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
We are looking full time and part time for prep cook and Sushi chef”
?? Great Pay!
- Make up to $15- $20 per hour depending on your Sushi chef experience & bonus.
- Full-time W-2 employment with benefit, health insurance too.
- No experience? No problem we will train you.
- Work on a team, learn to make awesome fresh Sushi.
Prep Cooks, Learn to be a Sushi Chef!
Our fast-growing food retail company is currently seeking new team members! We offer training, health benefits, and fast career growth. We are looking for hard working dependable people eager to learn from great chefs and grow in their career. Kitchen experience is preferred.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Attending to customers as quick as possible, greeting them accordingly, and answering any questions that the customer may have
- Taking food orders, communicating with co-workers to ensure the quick preparation of the food requested, and providing the items to the customer in a timely manner
- Taking customer complaints and resolving them in a fast and graceful manner
- Providing proper information to the customers about food menu availability, persuading customers to purchase goods
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills in English
- Absolutely essential to be able and willing to follow all cleaning and sanitizing guidelines
- Strictly adhere to all food safety best practices and procedures
- Act with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Must be willing to gain ServSafe Certification within 90 days of hire (company paid and administered)
- Eager to learn and perform all areas of food preparation according to company standard and guidelines
- Required to perform miscellaneous duties like transferring the supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, organizing products, and assisting with deliveries
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work quickly and accurately during busy periods
- Must be punctual and have a flexible schedule
- Kitchen food service or food prep experience preferred
- We participate in E-Verify
If you’re a prep cook, line cook, dishwasher, culinary student, or novice and craving an interesting new job with a fun and diverse company, apply today! Please reply to this ad or email your resume to Job@genjiweb.com. Include job title and preferred location in the subject line.
We are part of Hana Group, a fast growing company that is well-known for its fresh and nutritious Asian-Inspired Cuisine.
With over 500 retail outlets in 8 countries, our brands develop innovating corners in both the United States and Europe to offer a new and theatrical tasting experience. We operate sushi venues and Asian-cuisine concepts in busy grocery stores and retail outlets under the brand names Genji and Mai Sushi.
To learn more, visit our website: http://hanagroup.eu/en/index.html
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Brand: Genji Sushi
Address: 390 Coddingtown Mall Santa Rosa, CA – 95401
Property Description: Coddingtown
Property Number: 155