Full Job Description
TownePlace Suites Denver South/Lone Tree
10664 Cabela Dr
Lone Tree, CO
Full time and part time hours available. Weekend availability a plus!
To assist all guests, co-workers, and vendors in a friendly, courteous, efficient, and professional manner. Our Night Auditors set the tone for our guests’ entire stay, so it is critical that our guests are our focus at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Smile and greet every person that walks through our doors
- Provide the highest quality of service at all times
- Promptly and effectively deal with any guest complaints or requests
- Check guests in and out of the hotel in accordance with all brand standards
- Accurately maintain all guest folios including but not limited to posting payments, posting incidental charges, and rebates when necessary
- Use appropriate telephone scripted greetings at all times
- Complete all required brand training within an appropriate hotel established timelines
- Completely understand and execute all emergency policies and procedures as well as understand all required items on the PIC checklist
- Properly maintain cash drawer at the appropriate level and follow all cash handling procedures
- Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable at all times
- Effectively communicate with other desk shifts and the management team all important and relevant information that occurred during your shift
- Must be able to move/lift items weighing up to 50 lbs from time to time
- Must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the hotel and have fun at work
- Verify all front desk transactions and ensure all required back up balances to the Property Management System
- Effectively complete the Property Management System’s night audit procedures
- Print and complete all required reports
- Ensure all guest folios are printed and distributed to the guest rooms for all departing guests
- Effectively communicates all guest requests and any safety or security concerns to the overnight houseman/loss prevention associate
- Carry out all other reasonable requests as requested by the hotel leadership team
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to make decisions that take care of the guests’ needs to ensure customer satisfaction
In addition to your wage/salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits program to full-time employees that includes: medical, vision, and dental coverage, an employee discount for Marriott hotels, paid time off and much more.
Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.