$16.25 – $17.00 an hour
Full Job Description
Seeking Highly Qualified Customer Service Professional…. Come join our winning team!
Some Key Areas of Responsibility for the Night Auditor include:
- Assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions and to maintain the highest standards of guest service & hospitality at all times.
- Expected to have open availabilty 7 days a week.
- Provide superb customer service at the highest possible level imaginable
- Process arrivals and departures in a most efficient manner
- Able to follow instructions on the the first request
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Must have the ability to get along with others from diverse backgrounds and beliefs
- Booking Transportation for Hotel Guests
- Creating Reservations for incoming Guests
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel.Supportive Areas – Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments. Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk area, as well as , the whole hotel.
- We require good communication, typing and computer skills.
- Will need to be organized, flexible and outgoing.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasking.
- Must posess the “Spirit to Serve Every Guest, Every Day, Every Stay.”
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- Bonus Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Come Join Our Team!
Commonwealth Hotel Collection, LLC. is a superior hospitality management company with a “world-class” culture.
We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity.
We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
Commonwealth Hotel Collection is one of the nation’s top hotel management companies hiring only the best people.