$13.50 – $14.00 an hour
Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Night Auditor – Top Industry Pay + Benefits!
Would you like to earn industry competitive pay while working at an updated, first class Hotel? Would you like to receive on the job training from an experienced reputable management team? How about opportunity for growth within the company? Our Hotel offers that, company benefits, and more!
· Competitive industry pay
· Company benefits
· 50% Discounts at Franchise Hotels nationwide
· On the job training
· Opportunity for growth!
Our Hotel is managed by THG Properties, a highly reputable property management company who has been a leader in the industry for more than 20 years. THG Properties is known for its well-maintained, updated facilities and for the great care it takes with guests and employees alike. THG Properties:
· Strong sense of values and enriching principles with a quality – minded approach to business
· Looking to establish a solid career in hospitality with opportunity for growth? Then we are the company you are looking for.
Shifts: from 11pm – 7am
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our front office team as a night auditor! The ideal candidate would have previous hotel experience, a flexible schedule, and the ability to work independently. The job duties of a Night Audit include:
· Creating a positive workplace for guests and staff members
· Greeting guests
· Answering all phone calls in a polite and professional manner using prescribed methodology
· Checking guests into and out of the hotel
· Money handling and auditing
· Office duties such as faxing, copying, printing, and internet research
· Keeping the lobby and front desk areas clean
· Must report to work on time in proper uniform, including approved name tag
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $14.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location