Guest Services Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Guest Services Manager to train and monitor front office staff.
- Monitor Guest Service Scores daily and take action to improve guest satisfaction through training, coaching and problem resolution.
- Communicate with the Engineering and Housekeeping Departments regarding any maintenance or guest room requests.
- Have full understanding of software system, assist with reservations, and checking guests in and out of the hotel knowing how and where to post all charges.
- Handle checks and credit cards received from the guests for payment of hotel charges.
- Know daily room rate, room types, hotel amenities, and local attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Assist the Guest Services Manager by handling special requests, group blocking and unique circumstances.
- Maintain regular attendance, consistently be on time, and observe prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance, hygiene and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Perform any other duties as requested by manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to read and write fluent English.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system functions. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Address: 7801 E Orchard Rd Englewood, CO – 80111
Property Description: Doubletree – Denver Tech
Property Number: CO05