From $40,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Come and join us at the Quality Inn Louisville – Boulder!!
As Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Front Office operations including, but not limited to, guest service and registration, room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability.
- Assist with marketing initiatives as needed.
- Monitor and develop team member’s performance including conducting performance evaluations and delivering recognition.
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends.
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue.
- Manage daily activities of the department. Plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule employees to ensure proper coverage.
- Communicate and enforce all hotel policies and procedures.
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or security threats.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and are knowledgeable of the local area and events.
- Complete audit procedures as needed.
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing new team members as needed.
- Conduct new hire and on-going training as needed.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions and/or concerns.
- Reconcile and ensure staff accuracy of all front office billing procedures including Direct bills and OTA accounts.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager.
- Serve as the ‘Manager on Duty’ when needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years hotel front desk experience and one year supervisory/management experience is required.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to change.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location