$17 an hour
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Required)
Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Supervises front office staff ensuring an efficient operation producing excellent results for our customers. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests and facilitates guest departure in order to close the guest account and make the room available for the next guest.
- Regularly calculates and/or posts monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate, proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the customer with timely and precise hotel charges upon check-out and maintain accurate hotel records.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Maintains good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on telephone.
- Operates the PBX equipment, including, assisting outgoing calls, scheduling and setting wake-up calls and paging guests.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) program with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Plexiglass at the desk, gloves, masks provided to employees.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- One location