From $15 an hour
Full Job Description
Front Desk Lead
U Have Arrived:
Humanist Hospitality is an award-winning operator of leading hotel and restaurant brands. Part of the Vision Hospitality Group, what sets Humanist apart from the competition is our focus on human interaction. Managed by “Placemakers” and “Tastemakers”, Humanist Hospitality is comprised of inspired hospitality professionals we consider “Partners” in our success. Our partners thrive on providing service excellence to guests.
PEOPLE FIRST APPROACH
Humanist is a talent-driven company that values expertise and individuality. Our Partners focus on connecting with our guests and understanding the unique characteristics of the communities where we work.
We think two steps ahead, cultivating meaningful human interactions. We’re not interested in following trends, we explore what resonates and raise the bar for great new hospitality experiences.
COMRADERIE + COLLABORATION
Humanist runs on inclusivity and authenticity. We bring passion to every project, and seek input from our partners, guests, communities, and insightful humans of all kinds.
To be the preferred hospitality management company for partners, guests, and communities.
Passionate people inspired to deliver excellence, value, and results.
We don’t just offer jobs, we offer careers. We consider our people to be our “Partners” in our success. While they may wear the uniform of one of our International brand partners like Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, or Marriott, they are all Partners of Humanist Hospitality and embody our values. They are hospitality professionals. They are curators of guest experience. They are Tastemakers and Placemakers, but above all they are Humans.
What U Can Expect To Do:
- Be a role model to all partners on our team by displaying our Humanist Values in all aspects of operations through internal and external service
- Have a critical eye toward all products, services, and operational culture is in line with company standards
- Provide personalized service to every individual you encounter
- Learn as much as you can by completing all training
- Enhance the member experience with positive interactions, acting as the face of the club to all members and guests, greeting them as they come and go
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all departments.
- Work productively with General Manager, Director of Sales, and all Front Office staff to ensure proper room inventory controls.
- Works with maintenance to ensure proper key controls.
- Maintain departmental budget and staffing levels in relation to occupancy levels.
- Maintains accurate payroll and employee records.
- Performs timely and fair reviews.
- Sets performance standards for team members and administers coaching and discipline as necessary.
- Remember, that nothing is more important than safety and security, so you will do checks and work with the property engineering team and your local vendors to ensure all items are in proper working order and excellent condition
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Perform any other duties as requested by leadership to aid in better operation of the property and service to the guests
What U Can Expect in Return:
- The highest caliber leadership in the industry who all have a focus on giving you the best workplace possible
- A team of individual partners that celebrate who you are and welcome you as part of our family
- We look to promote from within and offering training and development opportunities through our Future is U Program
- Access to our U Matter programs, which includes rewards, recognition, and incentives through our Thank U platform
- The Humanist Perks Plus Program provides discounts through our vast network of vendor partners
- The Humanist Support program provides the opportunity for our partners in need to reach out for assistance
Is This Career for U?
- Do you possess extensive, previous experience as a Front Desk Lead at a quality location with high-volume restaurant, bar, room-service, and event space?
- Are you able to put our partners first, and lead your team to success while developing them along the way?
- Can you multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- Do you have a strong knowledge of the local community, area and region preferred?
- Do you have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and e-mail?
- Are you able to report to work for scheduled shifts?
- Are you able to work a flexible schedule? We are a 24/7 business which may require work availability of nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Are you able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in person?
- Are you able to communicate in the English language?
- Can you maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person?
- Do you have or can you learn knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures?
- Are you able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds?
- Are you able to work for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment?
- Do you have eyesight enabling vision both near and far?
- Are you comfortable using a step stool or ladder?
- Are you able to use/lift arms and/or stand for up to 8 hours?
- Are you able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold and stress?
- Do you finger dexterity for operating equipment?
Is This Culture For U?
- Can you live and exemplify our Humanist Values?
- Diversity is important to us. Are you able to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds?
- Are you organized, honest, and can you work well with others?
- Can you be responsible for safety and security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets?
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Management Position? No
Entry-Level Position? Yes
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location