$15 – $16 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
About This Job
Come Join the KWB Hotels Team!
KWB Hotels is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. KWB is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to “wow” our customers, we invite you to explore a career with KWB Hotels.
Sign on Bonus!
Associates that remain employed for 90 days, and are in good standing with no disciplinary action will receive a sign on bonus of $100.
Workplace Safety in the era of COVID-19
Associate and guest safety continues to be our top priority. We strictly follow social distancing guidelines. Our staff are supplied with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment, our cleaning products and methods follow CDC guidelines, and we precisely adhere to all state orders.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? Can you work an overnight shift? Do you like numbers? Do you like working independently? This is not a typical 9-5 job. . . but it’s for you if you love people, are professional and have the right attitude!
What You Will Be Doing
This position oversees the front desk of the hotel overnight 11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. In addition to helping guests with check-ins, check outs, and any other requirements, this person is responsible for reconciling the daily receipts and preparing guest bills.
Job Duties Include:
- Audits the daily guest ledger
- Handles all end-of-day accounting functions including posting daily room rates and room tax
- Ensures accuracy of all charges to the guest folios
- Averages sum of revenues of all accounts receivable from food, room, gift shop and other departments
- Acts as front desk clerk, checking guests in and out, booking reservations
- Monitors hotel security camera system
- Other duties as assigned such as Laundry (Hotel Linen)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
Face Coverings Required
Regular Cleaning and Sanitization of Surfaces
- Able to do Laundry (Sort, Fold, Use Washer/Dryers)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations