Full Job Description
Providing temporary relief for hunger, Ad Hoc represents the best in warm, family like hospitality. Our highly acclaimed kitchen is seeking an experienced Chef de Partie.
Qualified individuals should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition to technical skill of a minimum of 2+ years of experience, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Paid Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a culinary background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on ThomasKeller.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
We are pleased to offer you a Signing Bonus of $500. On your first check you will received $250, and another $250 after you 6th month of employment. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.