$21 – $23 an hour
Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Who we are
Happy Lemon uses premium tea leaves grown in Asia combined with locally sourced fresh fruits to deliver a range of yummy drinks. Every cup is freshly brewed and hand mixed with quality ingredients onsite. We are simply better than the rest! Happy Lemon differentiate ourselves with healthy ingredients, great tasting drinks, clean & cozy surroundings and fast friendly service.
Since Happy Lemon entered US market in 2014, we have been growing fast. Currently there are 35+ stores operated in North America and more to come.
JOIN US to help spread the joy to our families, friends, neighbors in every corner of the region!
Where is the store
2630 NE University Village St, Seattle, WA 98105
What you will be doing
- Greet and interact with customers friendly and professionally
- Take customer orders and prepare drinks
- Accurately process all cash and credit card payments
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Kitchen duties: brew teas, prepare tapioca; taro balls and pudding; chop fruits, and cleaning
Who we recruit
- Full time, or part time with minimum 25 hrs per week committed
- Committed to work on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Committed to stay employed with us for at least 6 months.
- Love bubble tea or open to try!
- High integrity with good attendance record
- Energetic and great customer service mindset
- Great attitude and willingness to learn while working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must have a King County food worker card after hire
- High school or equivalent diploma, or high school student
- Legally authorized to work in US
What we offer
- Free employee parking
- $15/hour base pay + tips (Total estimated to be $21-$23/hour)
- Paid training
- Potential career growth to full-time or manager position
How to apply
Please send your resume & availability details such as available time slots by day and school schedule if applicable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We installed clear plastic barrier.
We do not accept cash.
We provide hand sanitizer.
No dine-in service.
We provide gloves.
We require employees and customers to wear face masks.
- What’s your transportation method? Do you drive? Does your transportation method support you for our closing shift that ends at 10pm?
- Why are you interested in us?
- What are you looking for from us?
- If applicable, why are you leaving your most recent employer?
- Do you know anyone who is currently working for us or has worked for us before? If yes, who?
- How many hours per week can you work?
- What time period for each day of the week can you work? Are you able to commit your availability on both Saturdays and Sundays? How would your availability change in the foreseeable future?
- Are you looking for short term or long term employment? How long do you expect to work with us?
- When can you start working for us if we extend an offer?
- English (Preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
- One location