Content Creation Special
Content Creation for 5 months Featuring What’s Happening on Your property Including the lifecycle of Your Grapes (One Napa Valley or Sonoma Winery or luxury hotel brand will be chosen)
This should be a winery or luxury hotel property that is interested and excited about investing in their brand advancement through visual communications.
Property team is open and interested in the creative insight and suggestions for their brand and is easy to work with.
Chosen property agrees to have winemaker, vineyard manager, owners, and/or directors as key involved members in being captured during this process.
Chosen property team has insight to direction in photography and videos for the brand and will be lead by the inspiration and passion of Nicole’s abilities for this project.
- Final selection of one winery or hotel will be chosen for this experience by or before January 25th.
- Receive exclusive coverage of what’s happening on your property and the lifecycle of your grapes for 5 months from February – June (plus: 3 days during one week in September).
- 2 (2-7 minute) videos per month with the option to have Nicole host the segments.
- Daily captured imagery.
- 1 blog written of corresponding relevancy based on visual content. Each blog will have the property’s team designated as final content manager and approval for final edits before being published by team.
- Project duration includes 3 eight hour days per week comprised of: visual and written content creation, edits, formulation of ideas and branding strategy with property team members (included in that time is that of 1-2 hour meeting per week with team to formulate concepts)
- Nicole assumes the role of creative insight and direction but falls on team for ultimate voice and decisions to ensure brand is being effectively conveyed.
- All content creation provided by Nicole is given usage rights to property owners for brand/winery to be used with photo credit for purposes of marketing, public relations, print materials, and website usage.
- Nicole assumes role of providing direction for social media messaging and team chosen will be designated responsibilities of execution of posts, post management, and analytics.
- Team will provide any necessary equipment for capturing content if they wish to use additional gear outside of Nicole’s portfolio.
About Owner of Bigshot in Winecountry Nicole Marino:
Nicole is a dedicated and driven entrepreneur originally from Boston, Massachusetts living in Napa Valley for over a decade and now coming up on her 17th year of operating her media company Bigshot in Winecountry and recently having launched her mindfulness brand Nicole M. Co. focused on lifestyle goals centered lifestyle tools.
Nicole graduated top of her college class, Cum Laude with a degree in Business Communications and focuses her efforts on capturing inspiring stories of celebrities and local iconic figures by means of photography, written articles, and television interview segments which have aired on her television show which previously aired on the local Napa station. Over the years, Nicole has been hired as the Social Media Marketing Manager and Consulting Sales Director for various businesses within the hospitality industry.
While at V. Sattui winery at the onset of her career in the valley, Nicole increased V. Sattui’s Facebook followers from 800 to 3800 in just three short months with on camera hosted video segments, blog articles, and still photography communicating the brands essence and educating the community. Her portfolio of photography clients include but are not limited to that of Thomas Keller, Raymond Vineyards, Alpha Omega, The Terlato Brands, Peter Micheal Winery, Carneros Inn, Signorello, Tor Kenward Wines, The Napa Valley Film Festival. Her works have published in Vogue, Wine Spectator, South Shore Living (cover feature), Napa Valley Life, San Francisco Brides, Boston Common, The Napa Register.
In her spare time Nicole is dedicated to making a difference in her community has built close ties with the Yountville Veterans Home residents where she started a community volunteer program connecting community members with elderly residents to engage in caring connectedness during monthly volunteer sessions. Nicole’s hope for this role is to authentically and effectively communicate the dreams, desires, and passions through sensory evoked captured moments that speak to the soul and transcend to the masses for one key winery or luxury hotel brand’s and to draw in followers, cultivating deeper relationships with new and existing clients resulting in an increase in revenue from previous years past and making a notable positive mark on the property as a whole.
Interested parties should contact us here.
Subject to read: Bigshot to Feature Our Property
Final submissions no later than: 1.22.19